Bureau of Public Roads (1949-1966)
The Bureau of Public Roads (GS 3) was transferred from the General Services Administration to the Department of Commerce by Reorganization Plan No.7 1949. Effective August 20, 1949. Pursuant to Public Law 89-670 on October 15, 1966 the Bureau was made a component of the Department of Transportation (TD 2.100).
|Work Title||Bureau of Public Roads (1949-1966)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.