Office of International Trade Fairs (1955-1961)
The Office of International Trade Fairs was established within the Department of Commerce by Departmental Order 159 on January 27, 1955. The Office was transferred to the Bureau of International Business Operations (C 48.100) sometime in 1961.
|Work Title||Office of International Trade Fairs (1955-1961)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.