Office of Area Development (1956-1958)
The Office of Area Development was established as a unit within the Department of Commerce by Departmental Order 164 on August 10, 1956. The functions were transferred to the Business and Defense Administration (C 41) in 1958.
|Work Title||Office of Area Development (1956-1958)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.