Office of Technical Services (1946-1953)
The Office of the Publication Board was created in the Department of Commerce to succeed the Publication Board (Y 3.P 96/6). The Office was later called the Office of Declassification and Technical Services. July 1, 1945 the Office was renamed Office of Technical Services and on October 1, 1953 was place under the newly created Business and Defense Services Administration (C 41) in the Department of Commerce.
|Work Title||Office of Technical Services (1946-1953)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.