Industry and Trade Administration (1977-1980)
The Business and Defense Services Administration (C 41) was established by the Secretary of Commerce Oct. 1, 1953, and operated under Department Organization Order 40–1. Abolished by Department Organization Order 40–1A of Sept. 15, 1970, and functions transferred to Bureau of Domestic Commerce (C 57.400). Functions transferred to Domestic and International Business Administration, effective Nov. 17, 1972. Administration terminated by Secretary’s order of Dec. 4, 1977, and functions assumed by Industry and Trade Administration. The administration was abolished and it functions transferred to the International Trade Administration (C 61) on January 2, 1980.
|Work Title||Industry and Trade Administration (1977-1980)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.