Bureau of Lighthouses (1910-1939)
The Bureau of Lighthouses was established in the Department of Commerce by act of Aug. 7, 1789 (1 Stat. 53). Consolidated with U.S. Coast Guard by Reorganization Plan No. II of 1939, effective July 1, 1939.
|Work Title||Bureau of Lighthouses (1910-1939)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.