Bureau of Air Commerce (1934-1938)
Aeronautics Branch was established in the Department of Commerce to carry out provisions of act of May 20, 1926 (44 Stat. 568). The Branch was renamed Bureau of Air Commerce by Secretaryâs administrative order of July 1, 1934. Personnel and property transferred to Civil Aeronautics Authority (CA 1) by EO 7959 of Aug. 22, 1938.
|Work Title||Bureau of Air Commerce (1934-1938)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.