Coast and Geodetic Survey (1903-1965)
The Coast and Geodetic Survey was established by act of Feb. 10, 1807 (2 Stat. 413). Re-designated as Coast and Geodetic Survey by act of June 20, 1878 (20 Stat. 206). Transferred from the Department of Treasury (class T 11) to the Department of Commerce in 1903. Transferred to Environmental Science Services Administration (class C 52) by Reorganization Plan No. 2 of 1965, effective July 13, 1965.
|Work Title||Coast and Geodetic Survey (1903-1965)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.