Inland Waterways Corporation (1939-1953)
The Inland Waterways Corporation (W 103) was transferred from the War Department to the Department of Commerce by Reorganization Plan No. 2 of 1939 effective July 1, 1939. The Corporation was sold to the Federal Waterways Corporation under a contract of July 24, 1953, and renamed the Federal Barge Lines, Inc.. An act of July 19, 1963 provided for the liquidation of the Corporation.
|Work Title||Inland Waterways Corporation (1939-1953)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||January 05, 2013|
This resource is currently not in any collection.