Radio Division (1927-1932)
The Radio Service was established in the Bureau of Navigation (C 11) of the Department of Commerce in 1910. On March 31, 1927, it was made a separate agency called the Radio Division. On July 20, 1032 the agency was abolished and functions transferred to the Federal Radio Commission (RC 1) pursuant to act of Congress on June 30, 1932 (47 Stat. 417).
|Work Title||Radio Division (1927-1932)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.