Bureau of Marine Inspection and Navigation (1936-1942)
The Bureau of Navigation and Steamboat Inspection (C 15) was renamed Bureau of Marine Inspection and Navigation by act of May 27, 1936 (49 Stat. 1380). Functions transferred to Bureau of Customs, Department of the Treasury (T 17), and U.S. Coast Guard by EO 9083 of Feb. 28, 1942.
|Work Title||Bureau of Marine Inspection and Navigation (1936-1942)|
|License||Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States|
|Deposited||November 26, 2012|
This resource is currently not in any collection.