Preface Part I. Evan Pugh and the Farmers in the Lab Part II. Strange Transmutations Part III. The Chemistry of Swampy Pond Part IV. Gerald Wendt and the Chemistry of Industry Part V. In Whitmore's Lab. the Lights Are Always On Epilogue
How about adding a README file? We currently accept plain text (README.txt) and markdown (README.md) files. Note: You may need to refresh to see an README file you just uploaded.
- Yarmey, Kristen A.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Resource type
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dept. of Chemistry
- Chemistry--Study and teaching
- Pennsylvania State University--Department of Chemistry
- University Park, Pennsylvania, United States
- Related url
- 241 MB
- Total items
This Work is not currently in any collections.
Items in this Work
|Labors & legacies: the chemists of Penn State 1855-1947||2016-04-30||Public||Download|
|User Patricia M Hswe has updated Labors & legacies: the chemists of Penn State 1855-1947||almost 2 years ago|
|User Patricia M Hswe has deposited labors-legacies.pdf||almost 2 years ago|