Wyomissing Center Classroom Building Public

"From its beginnings as Wyomissing Polytechnic Institute (WPI) to becoming part of the Penn State system in 1958, the Berks campus has experienced many changes. WPI occupied the original Sacred Heart Church building on Hill Road, where the McDonald's Restaurant now stands, from 1930 to 1958 when its facilities were offered to Penn State to establish Penn State Wyomissing Center, now Penn State Berks campus. It moved to its present Spring Township location in 1972. With the addition of the residence halls in 1990, Berks became a residential and commuter campus."  http://www.bk.psu.edu/Information/ourhist.htm?cn7113

README

Items in this Work

User Activity Date
User Barbara Allen Lessig has updated Wyomissing Center Classroom Building almost 4 years ago
User Barbara Allen Lessig has updated Wyomissing Center Classroom Building almost 4 years ago
User Barbara Allen Lessig has deposited Wyomissing Center Classroom Building 001(1).jpg almost 4 years ago